Comment on page
JADE TOKEN CONTRACT ADDRESS
TBL on Base
LP is not launched yet! You will be able to obtain $JADE on BaseSwap in the near future after our LBP event.
$JADE is the token through which players interact with Jade Casino. $JADE supply is getting debased every block creating a deflationary supply which also affects LPs. The speed at which the supply gets debased depends on the volume wagered in JadeRoll:
- (<1,000,000 $JADE) A basic ~0.0001% of the supply getting debased per block, for any daily volume below 1,000,000 $JADE.
- (>1,000,000 $JADE and <15,000,000 $JADE) Linearly from ~0.0001% up to ~0.00015% per block.
- (>15,000,000 $JADE) Locked to ~0.00015% per block.
$JADE is available on one network so far:
- Base Mainnet (TBL)
What consequences does the debase have?
The debase will increase the value of your $JADE automatically if nobody is selling. Debase affects the $JADE that are in LP, therefore the number of $JADE in LP will decrease over time while the amount of $WETH remains constant.
What is $JADE token's utility?
Using JADE, you can engage in our ecosystem in several ways:
- 1.Wager on our decentralized verifiable games such as Jade Wheel where the player has a 0.5% edge over the house.
- 2.Provide Liquidity and farm rewards.
- 3.Stake it in one of our pools in order to protect your stack from debasement mechanisms.
- 4.Sacrifice your tokens and earn a privileged position in our next games (upcoming).
- 5.Earn revenue share (upcoming).
- 6.Participate and opt-in to our promotions (upcoming).
What is $JADE token's expected supply reduction curve?
$Jade token's supply reduction curve will be more or less aggressive depending on how much volume is wagered on our games and how much players stake in vaults. Below you can see a graph for a scenario where our expected maximum volume per day is bet (15,000,000 $JADE) and a graph for where our expected minimum volume is bet (<1,000,000 $JADE).
The more you bet, the bigger your effect will be in supply reduction, and the higher price will rise!
*Due to the inability to protect from debasement, while tokens are locked, Operations Wallets and Team & Advisors wallets are not subject to debasement.